Newsletter terms & conditions
In force from 1 April 2018
1. The Newsletter Terms & Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) set forth the rules for use of the Newsletter service.
2. The Newsletter service is provided by Danwood Holding S.A. with its registered office at ul. Sienna 39, 00-121 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register by the Rzeszów District Court, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. KRS 0000714252, share capital PLN 8,000,000, tax identification no. NIP 7010710801, statistical no. Regon 368076430 (“Danwood”).
3. Contact details:
1) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Danwood Holding S.A., ul. Sienna 39, 00-121 Warsaw.
4. In the Newsletter service, information in the form of an email (the “Newsletter”) is transmitted by Danwood via email to the email address provided by the User. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
5. The Newsletter contains information about the operations of the company Danwood Holding S.A.
6. The Newsletter is distributed at least once every 90 days.
7. Each Newsletter contains:
a) information about the sender of the Newsletter, i.e. Danwood;
b) the content of the Newsletter;
c) information about how to cancel the Newsletter service or change the User’s email address to which the Newsletter is sent.
8. Use of the Newsletter service requires that the User have a computer or other multimedia device with internet access and that the User have an active email account.
9. To subscribe to the Newsletter, the User should register on the website danwood-holding.pl as follows:
a) submit the User’s email address in the form found on the website,
b) consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 on the email address provided in the form,
c) accept these Terms & Conditions,
d) click the “Save” button,
e) click the link confirming registration included in the email sent by Danwood entitled “Welcome to the Danwood Holding S.A. Newsletter”.
10. Clicking on the link confirming registration causes the User’s email address to be added to the email list. The User’s email address will be used to send Newsletters to the User.
11. Submission of the User’s email address in the form during registration is necessary for provision of the Newsletter service.
12. The controller of Users’ personal data in connection with use of the service is Danwood Holding S.A. with its registered office at ul. Sienna 39, 00-121 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register by the Rzeszów District Court, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000714252, share capital PLN 8,000,000, tax no. NIP 7010710801, statistical no. Regon 368076430. The User may directly contact the Data Protection Officer of the Danwood capital group, which includes Danwood Holding S.A., by email: email@example.com
13. Danwood processes the personal data it collects in compliance with the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2002 no. 144 item 1204, as amended), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. 2004 no. 171 item 1800, as amended). Danwood, as the data controller, may entrust processing of personal data to another entity pursuant to a written agreement, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
14. The User has the right to access and rectify his or her data, to remove or limit processing of the data, to transfer the data, and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
15. The User has a right to obtain information on whether and in what scope his or her personal data are processed, as well as information on the purpose and scope of processing of his or her personal data.
16. The User’s submission of personal data and consent to processing of the data is voluntary. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the correctness of processing made on the basis of the consent prior to withdrawal.
17. The User’s personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service until consent to processing of the data is withdrawn, which is deemed to mean cancellation of the Newsletter service, or through direct cancellation of the service.
18. At any time, without stating any reason and without incurring any costs, the User may change the email address previously indicated to which the Newsletter is sent, or cancel the Newsletter service, by clicking on the “Newsletter” link at the bottom of each Newsletter, entering his or her email address in the appropriate field, and then clicking the “Unsubscribe” button.
19. Complaints concerning the Newsletter service may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org It is recommended that the complaint contain in particular: a description of the matter which the complaint pertains to, the email address provided during registration for the Newsletter service, and the email address or postal address to which the response to the complaint should be sent, if the User wishes to receive a response to the complaint by post or by email to an address different from the email address provided during registration for the Newsletter service, as well as the User’s preferred manner of notification of how the complaint is handled. Consideration of the complaint and providing a response on how the complaint is handled shall occur promptly, but no later than 14 days after the complaint is submitted. The instructions above concerning submission of complaints are only an example and the User is not required to follow them, and they shall not influence the effectiveness of complaints made without following the recommended manner of filing a complaint. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, Danwood will request the User to supplement the complaint, in accordance with the address details indicated in the complaint.
20. Danwood reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions. We will inform Users of the changes in the Terms & Conditions by announcing information about the changes in the Terms & Conditions on the website danwood-holding.pl Additionally, the User may also be notified by sending information listing the changes in the Terms & Conditions via the Newsletter and to the email address provided during registration.
21. Amendments to the Terms & Conditions shall be effective at the time stated in the notice concerning the change, but no earlier than 14 calendar days after notification of the changes in the Terms & Conditions, provided however that the amended Terms & Conditions shall be binding on the User if within 14 days after receiving notification of the change he or she does not declare that he or she cancels the Newsletter service due to refusal to accept the new wording of the Terms & Conditions.
22. These Terms & Conditions are available free of charge at danwood-holding.pl in a form enabling the User to obtain, open and store the content of these Terms & Conditions using the User’s IT system. Storing, securing and accessing the content of the agreement concerning the Newsletter service shall be made by transmission of the content of the concluded agreement to the User at the email address provided during registration.
23. We recommend reviewing the Privacy & Cookies Policy available at the website danwood-holding.pl